Because Santa might need something healthy to offset all the other cookies he’ll be having tonight..
Here’s the recipe as promised!
Tiramisu No-Bake Cookies
Total Time: 15 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 12 servings, 1 cookie each.
1 cup oat flour, gluten-free
3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder, divided use
¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
1 scoop Café Latte Shakeology
¼ cup all-natural smooth almond butter
2 Tbsp. raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
3 to 4 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk (or low-fat milk)
1. Combine oat flour, 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder, salt, and Shakeology; mix well.
2. Add almond butter and honey; mix well. (Mixture will be dry and crumbly.)
3. Add almond milk 1 Tbsp. at a time until a thick dough forms; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
4. Roll mixture into twelve balls, each about 1-inch in size. Roll balls into remaining 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder.
5. Flatten each slightly so that it is shaped like a traditional cookie.
6. Refrigerate for a firmer cookie, or eat immediately for a softer cookie.
21 Day Fix: 1 yellow, 1 tsp
I am just realizing just how AMAZING Shakeology is.
A week ago, Narra had just caught that stomach flu bug that is going around. I’m hearing now that it has been HIGHLY contagious. It’s a miracle that I escaped UNSCATHED especially because I had been sharing food, hugs, kisses, tissues with my little sickie.
Before this stuff, I would be sick ALL THE TIME. Now, I can stay up all night breastfeeding Narra and still be healthy enough to take care of her during the day.
I’m amazed at how well it’s immunity boosting properties work. Honestly, it’s so easy. Drink a shake, fight a virus. I wish more people would drink it!
Because of it, the whole family is healthy enough to celebrate the holidays.
Want to try Shakeology? Shoot me a message and let’s chat!
Happy Christmas Eve, everyone!! 🎄🎄🎄