What’s for dinner?.
At Hansen House, one of our dinner favourites is breakfast for dinner!
I absolutely LOVE breakfast food but often it is full of starch and sugar. This recipe is SUGAR-FREE and GLUTEN-FREE and enjoyed by moms, dads and toddlers alike!
Here is one of the YUMMIEST recipes from the FIXATE cookbook:
Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes
Serving Size: 2 pancakes
* 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or cashew milk)
* 2 eggs
* 1 very ripe banana (a chance for you to use your old banana)
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1 dash sea salt
* 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
* 1/2 tsp extra virgin organic coconut oil
* 3 cups fresh mixed berries
1. On low-medium heat, place frying pan on element and heat oil.
2. Combine all ingredients in blender except for coconut oil and berries into a blender.
3. Cook 1/4 cup of batter at a time for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. Serve and enjoy with berries!
21 Day Fix: 1 💛, 1/2 💜
Need more help with meal planning and portion control? You won’t want to miss my next Self-Care Group! I’ll be here to guide you through the world of rainbow colour coded eating, 30 minute workouts, and be there to cheer you along the way!
Email or add me on Facebook and message me for more details. Reserve your spot today!